Spot the (intentional?) mistake
Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact us to report this error.
Thank you for signing up to our competition!
Terms and conditions - Spot the mistake
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Churchtown Farm, their families, residents of St Martin's, Isles of Scilly or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the person entering agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- Entries may be made electronically by filling in the form correctly on this page.
- Incomplete or inaccurate entries will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted and no purchase from Churchtown Farm is required to enter.
- From the fully completed and correct entries received by the close of the competition. 1 winner will be drawn at random.
- The correct answer will be determined by the partners of Churchtown Farm
- The winner will be notified within 14 days of the closing date of the competition. Every effort will be made to contact the winner by email and phone but if they do not reply within 10 days the prize will be forfeited.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity and their name and locality will be displayed on this webpage.
- The name and county of the winner may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the closing date of the competition, requesting this information and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to Churchtown Farm, St. Martin's, Isles of Scilly, TR25 0QL.
- The prize is as described on this webpage. The prize of 100 flowers will be sent as one package to one UK postal address. This prize is non-transferable.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Churchtown Farm and accordingly, the Partners of Churchtown Farm may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition or prize and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Partners of Churchtown Farm as a result thereof.
- The decision of the Partners of Churchtown Farm is final on all matters and we will not enter into further correspondence
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.