Win FREE Christmas Scilly flowers
This competition has now closed. Thank you to everyone who took part!
The lucky winners:
Mrs S. Zinn, Bristol
Mrs S. Widdowson. Maidstone
Mrs P Newman, Weymouth
Mrs J Stubbs, Swansea
Mrs G Brown, Witney
D. Owen, Amersham
Mrs S Holder, Barbados
Mrs W Heggerty, Worthing
Dr. M Morrison, Taunton
Ms S Allen, Rutland
Mrs E Lavington, Powys
Mrs A Rogers, Bristol
Mrs G Keenan, Glasgow
Mrs M Cowling, Truro
Mrs Wilson, Lancaster
Mr D Parkhouse, Bristol
Mrs B Henderson, Lymington
Mrs J Connan, Cambridge
Dr D Avery, Brixham
Mrs J Madge, Swindon
Mrs P Dibb, Launceston
Mrs A Long, Falmouth
Miss Strong, Liverpool
Mrs E Warwick, Uvlerston
Mrs H Pilsworth, Twickenham
Non purchase winner:
Mrs Leahy, Taunton
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Churchtown Farm, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The names of all customers who place an order with Churchtown Farm by midnight on 8th December 2019 for delivery dates between 10th December 2019 to 25th December 2019 inclusive will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win back the value of these orders.
- Entrants to the non-purchase route should include at least their own name, address, postcode and telephone number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone to 01720 422 169 or by writing to Churchtown Farm, St Martin's, Isles of Scilly, TR25 0QL. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible entries will not be accepted.
- The winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date of the competition. Every effort will be made to contact the winners but if they do not reply within 10 days the prize will be forfeited.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity and their name and locality will be displayed on this webpage.
- The name and county of winners may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, requesting this information and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to Churchtown Farm, St. Martin's, Isles of Scilly, TR25 0QL.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication. This prize is non-transferable.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Churchtown Farm and accordingly the Partners of Churchtown Farm may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition or prize and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Partners of Churchtown Farm as a result thereof.
- The decision of the Partners of Churchtown Farm is final on all matters and we will not enter into further correspondence
- By entering the prize draw all participants will be deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.